Kudyakov A.I., Steshenko A.B.
ALEKSANDR I. KUDYAKOV, DSc, Professor,
ALEKSEI B. STESHENKO, Research Assistant,
Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building,
2, Solyanaya Sq., 634003, Tomsk, Russia
HEAT-INSULATING REINFORCED AIR HARDENED FOAMED CONCRETE*
The paper presents research results of fiber-reinforced cement foamed concrete with mineral and synthetic fibers. Fibers included in a foamed-concrete mix in the amount of 0,1–2 wt.% increase its strength by 26–30% at 28-day age; decrease shrinkage by 42–90%, and thermal conductivity by 30–40%. Mechanical-and-physical properties of foamed concrete can be improved by the optimum amount of fibers and their uniform distribution in a mix. Fiber reinforcement allows the improvement of the foamed concrete quality and applying it for non-autoclave foamed concrete.
* This work was financially supported by Grant N 119-12 from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
Keywords: heat-insulating foamed concrete; basalt fiber; asbestos fiber; polypropylene fiber; average density; compressive stress; shrinkage; thermal conductivity.
- Steshenko A.B., Kudyakov A.I. Process approach in management of shrinkage fiber foamed concrete.Available at: http://science-persp.tpu.ru/Previous%20Materials/Konf_ 2013.pdf. Last visited 15.05.2013.
- Pimenova L.N., Kudyakov A.I. Penobeton, modifitsirovannyi silikagelem [Foamed concrete modified with silica gel]. Vestnik of Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building. 2013. No. 2. Pp. 229–233. (rus)
- Vasilovskaya N.G., Endzhievskaya I.G., Kalugin I.G. Upravlenie strukturoi yacheistykh fibrobetonov [Management structure of cellular fiber-reinforced concrete]. News of Higher Educational Institutions. Construction. 2010. No. 11, 12. Pp. 12–13. (rus)
- Rakhimbaev S.M., Degtev I.A., Tarasenko V.N., Anikanova T.V. K voprosu snizheniya usadochnykh deformatsii izdelii iz penobetona [Towards reducing shrinkage deformation of foamed-concrete products]. News of Higher Educational Institutions. Construction. 2007. No. 12. Pp. 41–44. (rus)
- Komohov P.G. Sovremennye penobetony [Modern foamed concretes]. Moscow: Nauka, 1997. 284 p. (rus)
Full text | (213 Кб)