ELIZAVETA B. STADNIK, Research Assistant,
Novosibirsk State Academy of Architecture and Fine Arts
38, Krasnyi Ave., 630099, Novosibirsk, Russia
HISTORICAL PREREQUISITES FOR LOW-RISE DWELLING TYPES IN RUSSIA
The prerequisites for low-risedwelling types based on unification inRussiawithin the period of 18th – 19thcenturies have been discussed in this paper. A concept of ‘abstract’ (‘theoretical) and ‘situational’approaches to dwelling design has been introduced. These approaches and social models in domestic architecture (by K.V. Kiyanenko) are used to analyze low-rise housing in Russia within the retrospective view. The paper presents the initial stage of designing low-rise housing using unification. Dwelling types have been discussed from the planner’s viewpoint.
Key words: low-risedwelling types; low dwelling in Russia; architectural social models.
- Innovatsii v stroitelnom klastere: baryery i perspektivy [Innovations in building cluster: barriers and perspectives]. Otchet innovatsionnogo byuro «Ekspert» // Innovatsionnoye byuro «Ekspert». Access conditions: http://www.inno-expert.ru/consulting/building.html
- Kiyanenko, K.V. Arkhitektura i sotsialnoye modelirovaniye zhilishcha : [Architecture and social dwelling models]. Moscow, 2005. 62 p. (rus)
- Ozhegov, S.S. Tipovoye i povtornoye stroitelstvo v Rossii v XVIII–XIX vekakh [Standard construction and reconstruction in the 18th-19th centuries.]. Second edition. Moscow, Stroyizdat, 1987. 224 p. (rus)
- Tverskoy, L.M. Russkoye gradostroitelstvo do kontsa XVII v. Planirovka i zastroyka russkikh gorodov [Russian town-planning until towards the end of the 17th century. Planning and development of Russian cities]. Leningrad; Moscow : Stroyizdat Publishers the State Publishing House of Books on Construction and Architecture, 1953. 215 p. (rus)
- Beletskaya, Ye.A., Krasheninnikova, N.L., Chernozubova L.E., et al. «Obraztsovyye» proyekty v zhiloy zastroyke russkikh gorodov XVIII – XIX vv. [Standard projects of residential development of Russian cities in the 18th–19th centuries]. Moscow : Gosstroyizdat, 1961. 206 p. (rus)
- Russkaya Arkhitektura pervoy poloviny XVIII veka: Issledovaniya i materialy [Russian architecture by the mid the 18th century. Research and documents]. Edited by I.E. Grabar, Moscow: Stroyizdat Publishers the State Publishing House of Books on Construction and Architecture, 1954 – 416 p. (rus)
- Krasheninnikova, N.L., Shilkov, V.F. Proyekty obraztsovykh zagorodnykh domov D. Trezini i zastroyka beregov Fontanki [Standard country mansion projects by D. Trezzini and development of Fontanka shores]. Arkhitekturnoye nasledstvo. 1955. No. 7. Pp. 5–11. (rus)
- Istoriya russkoy arkhitektury. Kratkiy kurs [History of Russian architecture. Short course]. Edited by S.V. Bezsonov, Moscow : Stroyizdat Publishers the State Publishing House of Books on Construction and Architecture, 1951. 462 p. (rus)
- Kirichenko, Ye.I. Istoriya razvitiya mnogokvartirnogo zhilogo doma s posledney treti XVIII po nachalo XX v. (Moskva, Peterburg) [Evolution of tenement house in the late 18th and early 20th centuries (Moscow, St.-Petersburg] : Moscow, 1964. 24 p. (rus)
Full text | (875 Кб)