Plevkov V.S., Malinovskiy A.P., Baldin I.V.
VASILII S. PLEVKOV, DSc, Professor,
ANATOLII P. MALINOVSKII, PhD, A/Professor,
IGOR’ V. BALDIN, PhD, A/Professor,
Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building,
2, Solyanaya Sq., 634003, Tomsk, Russia
STRENGTH AND CRACK RESISTANCE EVALUATION OF REINFORCED CONCRETE STRUCTURES FROM SNiP AND IBC
The paper is dealt with the evaluation of section capacity of reinforced concrete structures subject to static and dynamic stresses, considering the surfaces of strength and crack resistance relation of concrete members using the deformation model. The proposed structural design, which considers the stress and strain structural state using stress-strain diagrams, provides the consensual analysis of ULS and SLS structures. Sequential growth of deformations has been considered in standard sections depending on the type of structural loading. Conditions common to strength ratio of concrete structures have been defined which demonstrate the breaking stress interaction within the whole range of dynamic or static structural stress depending on section shapes, reinforcement properties, strength and deformation properties of concrete and steel, and other parameters. The main regularities of changes in regions and surfaces of strength and crack resistance relation (strength ratio) have been detected in reinforced concrete members subject to the above stated parameters. The software has been developed on the basis of the proposed method that allows to significantly simplify the structural design under static and short term loading.
Key words: reinforced concrete structures; strength; crack resistance; deformation model;strength ratio surface.
- Kolmogorov, A.G., Plevkov, V.S. Raschet zhelezobetonnykh konstruktsii po rossiiskim i zarubezhnym normam [Structural design using national and international building codes]. Мoscow, ASV Publishing House, 2011, 496 p. (rus)
- Kumpyak, O.G., Kopanitsa, D.G., Plevkov, V.S., Baldin, I.V. Nekotorye voprosy dinamiki zhelezobetona [Issues of reinforced concrete dynamics]. Vestnik of Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building, 2000. No. 1. Pp. 124–136. (rus)
- Kotov, Yu.I. Prochnost' predvaritel'no obzhatogo betona pri nemnogochis-lennykh povtornykh nagruzheniyakh[Strength of precompressed concrete during a small number of repetitive loadings]. Seismic resistance of large-panel and stone buildings. Moscow, Stroiizdat, 1967, Pp. 150–157. (rus)
- Rastorguev, B.S. Prochnost' zhelezobetonnykh konstruktsii zdanii vzryvo-opasnykh proizvodstv i spetsial'nykh sooruzhenii, podverzhennykh kratko-vremennym dinamicheskim vozdeistviyam [Strength of reinforced concrete building constructions at explosion-hazardous production facilities subjected to short term dynamic stresses]. Moscow, 1987, Pp. 56–58. (rus)
- Plevkov, V.S., Malganov, A.I., Baldin, I.V., Stukov, P.V., Kalachev, K.V., Sarkisov, D.Yu. Estimation of operated ferro-concrete structures strength of usual and prestressed reinforcing under longitudinal forces, bending and twisting moments. Proc. 8th Korea-Russia International Symposium on Science and Technology KORUS 2004. V. 2. Tomsk : Tomsk Polytechnic University. June 26 – July 3, 2004. Pp. 342–344.
- Plevkov, V.S., Baldin, I.V., Baldin, S.V., Kolmagorov, A.G. La solidite et la fissuration dinamique des constructions en beton arme soumises a l’action des soullicitations compliques. revue des sciences. Universite Gamal Abdel Nasser de Conakry. Republique de Guinee. No. 8. 2010. Pp. 58–63.
- Plevkov, V.S., Baldin, I.V., Baldin, S.V. Certificate of official registration of computer program, (11 Nov. 2009), Application No. 2009616340. Program for strength design of concrete standard sections using a deformation model, SNiP 52-101-2003 («JBK-DM-SP», ver. 1.0); applicant and patent holder ZAO TomskSEP, No. 2010610486 11.01.10, Application No. 2009616340.
- Plevkov, V.S., Baldin, I.V., Baldin, S.V. Certificate of official registration of computer program (26 Feb. 2010), Application No. 2010610903. Program for strength design of reinforced concrete structures during combined action of bending moments, longitudinal and transversal forces, using areas of relative resistance (JBK-NMQ, ver. 1.0); applicant and patent holder ZAO TomskSEP, No. 2010612601 15.04.10, Application No. 2010610903.
- Plevkov, V.S., Baldin, I.V., Baldin, S.V. Certificate of official registration of computer program (1 Dec. 2011), Application No. 2011619178. Program for strength design of reinforced concrete structures members during combined action of longitudinal forces and bending moments in two planes, using deformation model («JBK-DM-NMM», ver. 1.0); applicant and patent holder ZAO TomskSEP, No. 2012611173 27.01.12, Application No. 2011619178.
Full text | (371 Кб)