Kudyakov A.I., Steshenko A.B.
ALEKSANDR I. KUDYAKOV, DSc, Professor,
ALEKSEI B. STESHENKO, Research Assistant,
Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building,
2, Solyanaya Sq., 634003, Tomsk, Russia
HEAT INSULATING REINFORCED AIR HARDENED FOAMED CONCRETE*
The paper presents research results of fiber-reinforced cement foamed concrete with mineral and synthetic fibers. Fibers included in a foamed-concrete mix in the amount of 0,1–2 wt.% increase its 26–30% at 28-day age; decrease shrinkage 42–90%, and thermal conductivity 30–40%. Mechanical-and-physical properties of foamed concrete can be improved by the optimum amount of fibers and its uniform distribution in a mix. Fiber reinforcement allows improvement of the foamed concrete quality and applying it for non-autoclave foamed concrete.
* This work was financially supported by Grant N 119-12 from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
Keywords: heat-insulating foamed concrete; basalt fiber; asbestos fiber; polypropylene fiber; average density; compressive stress; shrinkage; thermal conductivity.
- Steshenko A.B., Kudyakov A.I. Process approach in management of shrinkage fiber foamed concrete.Available at : www.science-persp.tpu.ru/Previous%20Materials/Konf_ 2013.pdf. Last visited 15.05.2013.
- Pimenova L.N., Kudyakov A.I. Penobeton, modifitsirovannyi silikagelem [Foameded concrete modified with silica gel]. Vestnik of Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building. 2013. No. 2. Pp. 229–233. (rus)
- Vasilovskaya N.G., Endzhievskaya I.G., Kalugin I.G. Upravlenie strukturoi yacheistykh fibrobetonov [Management structure of cellular fiberconcrete]. News of Higher Educational Institutions. Construction. 2010. No. 11, 12. Pp. 12–13. (rus)
- Rakhimbaev S.M., Degtev I.A., Tarasenko V.N., Anikanova T.V. K voprosu snizheniya usadochnykh deformatsii izdelii iz penobetona [Towards reducing shrinkage deformation of foamed-concrete products]. News of Higher Educational Institutions. Construction. 2007. No. 12. Pp. 41–44. (rus)
- Komohov P.G. Sovremennye penobetony [Modern foameded concretes]. Moscow: Nauka, 1997. 284 p. (rus)
Full text | (251 Кб)