PAPER REVIEW PROCEDURES FOR THE PEER-REVIEWED JOURNAL VESTNIK TSUAB
All scientific papers should undergo review procedure for publication. Reviewers are DSc and PhD holders specialized in the subject area described in the paper under review.All reviewers are recognized specialists in the subject area of reviewed materials and have publications in corresponding are for the last 3 years. The review which accompanies the paper does not cancel its mandatory review provided by the Editorial Board of the journal.
The deputy chief editor considers the paper to establish its compliance with the required documents; the scope of the journal approved by the Higher Attestation Commission of Russia according to its subject areas and educational programmes; the paper design requirements; and accompanying documents. After testing the paper via Antiplagiat (anti-plagiarism) software, it is subject to review procedure.
The form sheet for the paper review can be downloaded below or at http://www.tsuab.ru/ru/nauka/vestnik/ .
The journal requires the reviewers to adhere to the ethics of scientific publications. The reviewers receive notifications that the papers to be reviewed are the authors’ private property and refer to classified information. Reviewers are not allowed to make copies. A privacy compromise is possible only in case of the unreliability or falsification of research materials.
- The paper review is carried out confidentially: neither the author nor the reviewer know each other. In case of a negative review, the authors can acknowledge themselves with the review content.
- The paper review procedure lasts 15 days.
- In case the reviewer suggests the author do additional work on the paper, the Editorial Board is the one to inform the authors. The improved paper is submitted to the reviewers once more.
- In case the paper review is negative, the Editorial Board makes the decision not to accept the paper for the repeated review. The review content and the reasonable refusal to the publication are sent to the authors.
- In case the Editorial Board members do not completely share the authors’ opinion, they have the right to make a footnote in the review.
- The positively reviewed paper is submitted to the Editorial Board members who consider the possibility of its publication in Vestnik TSUAB.
- After the Editorial Board considers the paper to be accepted for publication in the appropriate journal number, the authors are informed of this fact by e-mail.
- All reviews are endorsed in accordance with the procedure established in the institution the reviewer works at.
- The original reviews signed by reviewers are stored in the editorial office and publishing house for five years from the day of the paper publication. All articles and supporting documents are also stored in the editorial office and publishing house for five years from the day of the paper publication. If necessary, a copy of the review and article can be sent to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
Paper review_form sheet | (31 Кб)