Students and Young Scientists Research Department
Tel.: +7 (3822) 65-58-77
Location: 2 Solyanaya Sq., bldg. 1, office 315
The Students and Young Scientists Research Department is aimed at developing the youngest and the brightest ones of the University population.
Main responsibilities of the Department
- Involvement of teaching and research staff in scientific supervision of students' and young scientists' papers and theses.
- Searching for the most talented students and young scientists, creation of special conditions for their development.
- Involvement of students and young scientists in research work funded by various sources (state budget, grants, programs, etc.).
- Organization of scientific events for young scientists at TSUAB (conferences, competitions, exhibitions, etc.).
- Preparation and submission of students' and young scientists' applications for research scholarships, awards, etc.
- Organization and control of young scientists' and students' research.