Tel.: +7 (3822) 65-95-55
Location: 2 Solyanaya Sq., bldg. 5, office 202
The Patent Department deals with intellectual property right and provides support to the University staff in this issue.
Main responsibilities of the Department
- Provision of legal protection of intellectual property (copyrighted objects)
- Organization and support of patent applications for utility model, invention and computer program in the name of TSUAB.
- Report, analysis and generalization of intellectual property.
- Consulting on copyright protection issues.
- Consulting on transfer of intellectual property rights.
During its operation, the Patent Department has obtained more than 900 documents of title (certificates, RF patents, etc.) for industrial property objects and copyrighted objects.