Center for Grant Support and Innovation
Head of the Center
Candidate of Technical Sciences
Tel.: +7 (3822) 65-38-10
Location: 2 Solyanaya Sq., bldg. 2, office 107
Main responsibilities of the Center:
- Management and preparation of documents within grant proposals to provide participation of the University in research and educational programs, projects and grant competitions.
- Management and support of the University participation in electronic auctions to implement R&D activity of the University departments.
- Support and consultations for the University staff to participate in grant competition.
- Long-term and short-term planning of the University departments participation in grant competitions, research and educational programs and projects.
- Registration control of supported and prepared proposals of research department and staff in response to open calls for grants.
- Regular monitoring of timely submission of reports by the University departments to the funding organizations.