Paper publication requirements
Publication fee: 90 USD.
1. Till September 30th, register as a Conference participant .
2. Till September 30th, prepare your paper in English according to the AIP Publishing requirements and send it at firstname.lastname@example.org together with the signed Transfer of Copyright Agreement (PDF). Below you will find the reqiurements, Transfer of Copyright Agreement and recommendations on how to fill it in.
3. Till September 30th, pay the publication fee (the instructions are here).
Note! The papers will not be formatted! In case of inappropriate formatting the papers will be declined.
You will receive a confirmation at each stage. Please email us at email@example.com if you haven't got our email within a week.
|AIP Publishing general requirements:
- The paper shall have scientific novelty and value. It shall not repeat the existing papers and have relevance.
- The paper should be arranged in the following order: title, author(s), affiliation(s), abstract, text, acknowledgments, appendixes, and references.
- It is essential that the motivation for the research presented, central results, and conclusion be stated in nontechnical language that is intelligible to a broad audience.
- Please format your paper in full compliance with the requirements (see the template below).
- Paper volume: no less than 2 A4 pages.
- References: the percentage of self-citation shall not exceed 20%.
- Title: clear, brief and reflecting the content of the paper.
- The abstract should serve as an index (including all subjects, major and minor, about which new information is given) and as a summary (presenting the conclusions and all results of general interest in the article). It should be one paragraph with approximately 150-200 words. The abstract should not contain displayed mathematical equations, footnotes, references, graphics, or tabular material.
- Diagrams, pictures and graphs – clear, high quality, legible.
- Do not add page numbers
- Do not add headers/footers
- Use clear, legible graphics and diagrams
Margins - top, left and right - 254 mm, bottom - 300 mm
Title of the paper - Times New Roman, 12 pt., bold, first capital letters
Paper text - Times New Roman, 10 pt
New paragraph - 5 mm
Line spacing - single
Paper text - justified
Paper title, list of authors, name and address of affiliated organization are centered
|Ethics for AIP Publishing:
- The authors’ central obligation is to present a concise, accurate account of the research performed as well as an objective discussion of its significance. A paper should contain sufficient detail and references to public sources of information to permit others to repeat the work.
- Authors should cite publications that have been influential in determining the nature of the reported work.
- Authors must obtain permission for use of any previously published materials from the original publisher.
- Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the concept, design, execution, or interpretation of the research study. All those who have made significant contributions should be offered the opportunity to be listed as authors. Other individuals who have contributed to the study should be acknowledged, but not identified as authors. The sources of financial support for the project should be disclosed.
- Plagiarism constitutes unethical scientific behavior and is never acceptable.
- It is unethical for an author to publish manuscripts describing essentially the same research in more than one journal of primary publication. Submitting the same manuscript to more than one journal concurrently is unethical and unacceptable.
- When an error is discovered in a published work, it is the obligation of all authors to promptly retract the paper or correct the results.