5th All-Russian Research and Practice Conference with International Participation “Investments and Real Estate as a Material Basis for Economy Modernization and Innovation”
March 10 - 14, 2015
We are glad to invite you to participate in the All-Russian Research and Practice Conference with International Participation “Investments and Real Estate as a Material Basis for Economy Modernization and Innovation”, which takes place on March 10-14, 2015 at Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building, Solyanaya sq. 2, Tomsk, Russia
February 10 - articles submission deadline
March 1 - registration deadline
March 10-14 - conference dates
Idea of the conference
Conference will be the platform for the discussion of the wide range of questions in real estate management and expertise, investments in real estate, urban development, project planning, construction, etc.
Scientists, specialists and young researchers working in sphere of designing, economy, management, investment projects assessment and estimation.
1. Scientific and practical problems of economics, management, investment and real estate market expertise
2. Sustainable construction and eco-safety of buildings and structures
3. Theoretical basis of design and construction of energy- and resource-efficient intelligent buildings
4. Development of professional competences of the specialists as the basis for modernization and innovative development of economy
5. Problems of investment and real estate market – students’ research
Tomsk State University
of Architecture and Building
Solyanaya sq.2, building 2
Tomsk, 634005, Russia
TSUAB provides visa support for foreign participants.
In order to get visa invitation please fill in corresponding form no later than 25th December 2014.
Form is attached in the end of the page.
Tomsk can be reached by air or by train.
For some foreign guest, it may be convenient also to arrive at the international airport Tolmachevo in Novosibirsk. It has flights from all the world's major cities.
Direct trains from Moscow, Vladivistok, Novosibirsk arrive at Tomsk-I railway station.
International Office in Research & Innovation
Phone: +7 (3822) 65-25-15