Conference “Investments and Real Estate as a Material Basis for Economy Modernization and Innovation”
8th International Research and Practice Conference
“Investments and Real Estate as a Material Basis for Economy Modernization and Innovation”
March 13 - 14, 2018
Traditionally, the Conference “Investments and Real Estate as a Material Basis for Economy Modernization and Innovation” held at Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building is aimed to serve as a platform for developing research cooperation, networking and sharing experience and research outcomes. Scientific discussions is a useful tool for assessing relevance of research and its benefit for the global science and society, it also gives an incentive for new search. The event will bring together young and experienced researchers, high school and university students, as well as hands-on specialists in the field and design, civil enginieering, economics, management, investment projects evaluation and real estate appraisal.
February 10, 2018 - Registration and paper submission deadline
March 13-14, 2018 - Conference dates
Issues of territory development, formation of agglomerations, novel technologies in design and civil engineering, energy efficiency improvement.
- Scientific and practical issues of economics, management, real estate and investment appraisal
- Urban development and architecture
- Green construction and environmental safety of buildings and structures
- Theoretical fundamentals of design and construction of energy and resource efficient, earthquake resistant and smart buildings
- Development of modern professional competences in university graduates as the basis for modernization and innovative development of economy
- Increase of financial awareness in university students
- Issues of investments and real estate market: vision of young researchers (university students section)
- Modern city: problems and solutions (high school students section)