TSUAB team is open for international cooperation and does its best to build a flexible and effective system to perform projects with foreign partners, with individual people or organizations. Science and Education are two dimensions of internationally taken efforts by TSUAB that are managed by following departments.
We value open communication, transparency and mutual interests of all partners. Experimenting with novel models of cooperation, proposing individual value to every partner, growing stronger every day together. We invite all interested parties to build the future with us! We are happy to welcome you anytime!
for researchers and teaching staff
- Joint research projects of any size, in key research areas or related, funded by open schemes of support
- Publishing scientific results in “Vestnik of TSUAB”, joint publications with the local professors
- Scientific events
- Giving lectures for TSUAB students (off-line, on-line)
- Performing joint study programs, including distance learning
- Staff exchange
for corporate sector
- Contract research, including scientific consulting
- Transfer of innovations
- Mobility of students, graduates, teaching and scientific staff between universities and ﬁrms
- Lecturing by industry representatives
- Joint workshops and seminars