Application process starts as soon as a foreign student choses to enter the University.
There are certain steps to be taken to make this process more efficient and less stressful:
- download Application form and fill it out following the instructions in it
- prepare copies of documents necessary for admission (pay greatest attention to the Certificates of Education (they are to have all stamps and signatures) and the Certificate of Russian as a Foreign Language
- complete the Resume / Curriculum Vitae (CV). Find guidelines here
- think over and write Motivation Letter. Look at the tips here
- pay the admission fee and copy the bank receipt
- contact TSUAB’s Department of International Education Programs by sending the paperwork mentioned above with a short note.
- the rest of the copies, originals and photos can be shown on arrival
The further communication with the University is conducted by Department of International Education Programs and its experts who are ready to help every prospective student with application, collaboration with University officials or faculty.